terça-feira, 26 de julho de 2011

Harry Potter Science


(Caso precise de uma tradução deixe um recado abaixo)

With all the hubbub around the new Harry Potter film, it should have occurred to me earlier that this had some relevance to this physics blog. But the excitement has overwhelmed me, I suppose. I've seen the film and loved it, because I'm a huge fan of the books and the films. (Really, I love Harry Potter, as I've blogged about elsewhere.)

So what, you may ask, does this have to do with physics?

On the face of it, not much, but thanks to Roger Highfield, there is a peripheral connect. A few years back he wrote, and I had the pleasure of reviewing, The Science of Harry Potter. For the fan who wants to understand the real science behind flight, invisibility, and even more unusual concepts like alchemy, this is a great starting point, with a lot of material that's accessible for teenagers as well.

source: http://physics.about.com/b/2011/07/20/harry-potter-science.htm

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário